We work with clients in three main ways:
- project-based work. If there’s a specific marketing campaign or issue you’d like us to look after, we can do that. You might want to review your website, build a marketing plan, develop a content strategy, launch a new service or set up a loyalty program – whatever the project, we set and deliver on achievable goals and timelines within an agreed project budget.
- contract or outsourced marketing. If you don’t have the time, skills or interest to handle your marketing in-house, we can do it for you.
- marketing mentoring. Perhaps you want to keep marketing in-house, close to the business. But you may not have the staff, time or expertise right now to do that effectively. And experienced marketers are expensive!
A NoBull mentor can guide you and your team, so that you retain control and minimise costs, yet still get access to deep experience in all aspects of marketing.
At NoBull, we work with clients, not for clients.
The NoBull Approach
We like to work with clients, not for clients. We might be the experts in marketing, but any marketing we do has to work for your business, and you will always know more about your business than we do! To get the best of both worlds, we like to follow a trusted process:
- Ask. And listen to the answers. Questions help us learn about your business. Things you take for granted like who your customers are. Things you may not have thought of, like cost of acquisition and lifetime value – you may learn a lot about your business too!
- Think, Suggest and Share. We know about websites, internet marketing, social media, promotions, direct mail, marketing automation, publicity, database management and so on. You know what you’ve tried in the past, where you keep your records now, who your competitors are, who your customers are.
- Agree. On a marketing plan which both you and we can believe in. Like a business plan, it needs goals, a strategy and actionable steps – plus people to implement those steps.
- Act. Either we implement the plan or you do. It depends on your budget, time and preferences.
- Review. If you don’t look at the results, how do you know what worked?
- Repeat. As many times as you like. But each time, you start with more knowledge of your business and what works for you so you get even better results.
What Our Clients Say
"We’ve improved our website, got more visitors and more Facebook fans"
"I got tremendous value and direction out of our meeting"