The website performance improvement plan has a wider remit than the website audit, including website promotion as well as the website itself. Available budget needs to be apportioned between website improvements and website promotion – there’s no point in having an outstanding website if you don’t have any resources or plan to let your market know about it.
Client input is required into
- Website goals and how performance is tracked
- Current website promotion, including
- SEO (onpage factors, plus external links and directories)
- Social Media presence (unpaid)
- Digital advertising including Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook, Bing, digital display etc
- Third party email campaigns
- Offpage promotion
Promotion should also align with other sales and marketing activities to get maximum benefit.
The most effective initiation is a workshop session with key stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, IT and other business leaders dependent on the client’s organisational structure).
Scope of work
- Review of previous website promotion and sales and marketing activities
- Review of KPIs
- Investigation of previously untapped promotional channels
- Review of client’s in-house resources and website supplier base, to identify any expertise or availability gaps
Input from key client stakeholders is required on an ad-hoc basis during this review and planning stage.
- Draft Performance Improvement Plan, including
- One off changes to the website
- Ongoing activity calendar for website (eg blogs, case studies)
- Ongoing promotional activity calendar (social media, email newsletters, external campaigns etc). This includes an editorial calendar where appropriate.
- Measurement and tracking plan (KPIs, tools etc)
- Time / cost allocations for all activities
- Client stakeholder meeting (1-3 hours dependent on requirements) to review the draft plan
- Final Performance Improvement Plan
- includes activities, costs and timing
- identifies resources responsible for implementation of each activity where possible and highlights gaps.
(We can assist by managing implementation, or we can train and mentor your in-house team build skills).
Who is it for?
Any business wanting to improve website performance
- Immediately actionable improvement plan,
- tailored to the client’s unique needs and experience,
- costed and resourced to client budget
If your website isn’t performing, you need to find out why!
What Our Clients Say
“Nobull Marketing provides my business actionable recommendations for my marketing strategy. She offers practical advice that makes a difference.”
"I got tremendous value and direction out of our meeting"