No one knows your business like you do.
Owner, manager or marketer, you live and breathe what you do. You’re passionate about the service you deliver. You’re proud of what you do, and you want to promote it.
But do you need help to market it properly?
Marketing can be overwhelming.
- There’s never enough time.
- There’s so many options and channels you could use.
- How do you know what will make the most difference? Or where to start?
- How can you possibly be expert in so many things all at once? (writing, editing, design, ad placement, PR, event management, website updates, social media, database management, tracking and reporting… The list goes on!
Online resources don’t help as much as you’d like.
They tell you a lot about what you should do – what you could do. They even tell you how to do it. But they all say slightly different things. And you can’t tell what’s really important. What will make the difference. Plus, you’re spending so much time looking them up you don’t have any time to do the actual marketing!
Training’s not the answer either.
It’s great on the day. You get a clear picture of what to do and you’re all fired up. But a week later, when things don’t work quite the way they did in the classroom, you’re on your own trying to sort it all out.
What you really need is a mentor.
Someone who can advise, train and support you – not just once, but on an ongoing basis.
- Advice on what will help your business the most – and the most quickly
- Training on regular repeat tasks like updating your website, sending emails or reviewing analytics reports. With some documentation for when you can’t quite remember.
- Support for when circumstances change or you hit unexpected roadblocks.
A NoBull mentor will help you by:
- Looking at your marketing from an experienced, objective perspective, without being caught up in the day to day.
- Helping you prioritise and focus on what will make the most difference
- Offering suggestions and ideas to expand your marketing options
- Providing feedback and constructive criticism to improve the quality of your marketing
- Introduce best practices and tools to make your marketing more efficient and more effective.
- Developing a plan and framework so you keep moving forward, without getting bogged down or overloaded.
How the NoBull Mentoring Program Works
- Initial half-day meeting where we work through a detailed process to review your current business situation, marketing history and status, key issues and objectives. After this meeting, we have a good idea of the current state of your marketing, plus top priorities to improve results in the future.
- Documented plan outlining key actions for next 4-6 months, prioritised and calendarised.
- Regular one-on-one meetings (face-to-face or by Skype, 60-90 minutes), to review progress to date and go over upcoming planned activities, addressing specific issues and knowledge gaps. We send minutes (and amended plans if necessary) after meetings. If you need them, we also provide additional training materials and resources. So you know what the next actions are – and you have all you need to do them.
- Unlimited ‘quick query’ support via phone and email between scheduled meetings. This can also include review of draft emails, flyers or web pages; referral to a specialist provider; or assistance with a minor technical or process issue.
- Further in-depth review meetings every 3-6 months. Exact schedule depends on how often you are meeting with your mentor.
Every few months we also hold a social event, where you can meet and network with others in our business network. It’s an ideal opportunity to get more ideas, more perspectives and a big dose of motivation and support.
Take your marketing and your business to the next level.
Topics we may cover in depth during mentoring sessions include:
- Understanding and defining your target market
- Building an overall marketing strategy
- Defining your message and developing a content plan
- Pricing strategies
- Choosing, briefing and managing marketing suppliers
- Measuring results (ROI, KPIs, Google Analytics and more)
- Effective direct mail
- Trade show success
- Using social media effectively
- 3rd party email campaigns
- Building your own email list for newsletters, offers and nurture programs
- Paid advertising online, including Google Adwords, Facebook and other PPC
- Converting more web visitors to leads or enquiries
- Copy writing
- Blogging basics – best practices for web writing, images and more
- Brand style guides, brand positioning and tone
What Our Clients Say
"We’ve improved our website, got more visitors and more Facebook fans"
"I got tremendous value and direction out of our meeting"